Work at The Azure Furniture Co.
Since our launch, we've seen a tremendous response from our customers, with orders across the country and features in the Wall Street Journal, GQ and LUXE.
As we look ahead, we’re growing our team in Denver by adding several full-time and part-time positions. Candidates must thrive on the idea of working in an unpredictable startup environment where daily priorities can shift quickly. We all do a little of everything here, and we'll expect you to be the same! Current opening; send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Job Description: Sales & Marketing Account Manager, posted 11/11/2019
The Azure Furniture Company is looking for a self-motivated, experienced Sales & Marketing Account Manager, who wants to be part of a fast growing company and support business processes and projects in sales and marketing. He/She understands the importance of clear, positive and respectful communication, and performs the work with attention to details.
We manufacture furniture for the residential, workspace, and hospitality sectors. We use regional, sustainable wood sources for soft- and hardwood. In our designs, we go back to the essence of good furniture: impeccable craftsmanship, quality materials and timeless design. 2019 brought our 10-year anniversary - and we're just getting started!
We have a laid back, yet professional atmosphere. We work hard, enabling the high growth curve of our company.
The right candidate for this role is ready to follow directions and also to contribute his/her ideas and recommendations for the success of the team, as well as to be proactive in their implementation of projects. He/she must be drug free and have a clean criminal record.
This position will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing, and will work frequently with Azure’s Leadership Team.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Work with the Director Sales and Marketing in planning and executing defined marketing and sales programs, e.g. expos, sales meetings and open house events.
- Manage the existing client relationships with direct customer interaction, follow-ups, invoicing and project updates. Support the new business contacts process.
- Design and procure all sales materials for the company.
- Manage the showroom(s) of the company in regard to furniture, presentation materials, planning and preparation for customer visits.
- Be the general point of contact for the company to receive phone calls and general emails. Respond directly or direct calls and emails to the correct company person.
- Maintain and expand the photo and video library that will be used for all sales and marketing materials.
- Manage the company’s social media activities including Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn: Posts and tags updated frequently with great photos and videos, underlined with captivating statements.
- Develop and manage the content for the company website, including blogs, case studies, information material and all related written content. Develop content with search engine optimization in mind.
- Manage the company’s B2B email marketing campaigns and public relations campaigns presenting positive feature stories about Azure Furniture.
To perform the job successfully, an individual needs to demonstrate the following competencies in performing the essential functions of this position.
- Planning/ organizing - Ability to prioritize and plan sales and marketing initiatives.
- Attention to Detail - Ability to perform intricate work correctly in all aspects
- Flexibility - Demonstrates ability to prioritize, manage and schedule multiple projects in a fast paced environment to meet objectives.
- Problem Solving - Demonstrates ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Oral communication / Interpersonal skills - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, gaining commitment and buy-in. Acts under all circumstances in a courteous, polite, and patient way.
- Written Communication - Expresses facts, plans, expectations clearly in written text while building and maintaining positive relationships. Develops engaging presentations for defined audiences.
- Computer Skills - Based on strong experience in all fields and applications shown, works efficiently with Apple Office systems, Salesforce CRM, Quickbooks, photo, video and print design and editing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop), email managing software (e.g. MailChimp) and project planning software.
- Safety—Actively promotes and personally observes safety procedures.
- Dependability - performs work reliably and with consideration for the team’s needs, ready to work flexible hours to meet the demands of the business. Solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Confidentiality - Demonstrated experience handling confidential information.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or Marketing or a similar major required.
- Min. 4 years of experience in sales roles with direct customer service required.
- Min. 3 years of experience in marketing roles.
- Min. 2 years experience working with salesforce.com including administration and use of all functionalities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls, please). Thanks!