Work at The Azure Furniture Co.
Since our launch four years ago, we've seen a tremendous response from our customers, with orders across the country and features in the Wall Street Journal, GQ and LUXE. As we look ahead, we’re growing our team in Denver by adding several full-time and part-time positions. Candidates must thrive on the idea of working in an unpredictable startup environment where daily priorities can shift quickly. We all do a little of everything here, and we'll expect you to be the same! See below for details:
At The Azure Furniture Co., we strive to deliver an extraordinary shopping and ownership experience, and as our Office Manager, you will have a direct impact on the company's success by ensuring that customer orders are processed efficiently on a daily basis, while being exposed to all functional areas of the business.
What you'll do:
- Handle all incoming customer and commercial inquiries, purchase orders, and general questions
- Update clients and customers on the status of their project through email and occasional phone calls
- Create renderings and shop drawings in SketchUp
- Coordinate shipping and delivery details
- Seek new business opportunities and revenue streams
- Track all purchases, payments and sales in QuickBooks
- Generate estimates and invoices in Quickbooks
- Produce financial reports for monthly sales numbers
- Work with Production Team to coordinate the production schedule by setting realistic deadlines and goals
- Attend weekly Production meetings
Who you are:
- A workhorse with a "whatever it takes" attitude
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Smart and organized
- Eager to learn every single day
- A stickler for grammar
- Generally awesome
Send a brief email to email@example.com with the position in the subject line. Include why you'd like to work with us + qualifications for the position.